How to become a member?
Follow 3 Steps to become ECTA member:
- Download application form and fill out. (If necessary also SEPA direct debit mandate)
- Send forms via post to our Vice President.
- Transfer the first membership fee.
You will receive a confirmation and a welcoming from our Vice President.
The regulations for active membership in ECTA can be found in the respective Councils.
Benefits of being a member
- Information regarding trends in Calling, Cueing, Instructing and Prompting.
- Monthly newsletter "ECTA-News" with current information from the Councils.
- Information regarding the regulatory framework on public performance of music.
- Participation in the training program EEP (ECTA Education Program)
- Free participation in seminars at the yearly ECTA Convention.